As you can see in this blog are dy pair of hands that share the models :) Now we have decided a challenge : 354 challenge! that means in 365 days we are going to try hard to bring new models.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 8 of 365 Nail art design challenge. Impressionism nails

So this is the saturday post. i would like to share my nails with you on morning but time runs away very fast.
Nails for today are very very easy to do.
I got inspiration from Michelle Phan . Follow her tutorial and try your own.
For this tutorial i used a beige base coat, i like beige very much as base coat is my favourite colour for everything, for nails, clothing, home designing ;)
Of couse i like pinkkkk as every girl but the world has other colors to ;)

I combined beige with a really cute Cyan Golden Rose : Fantastic colour (No. 27)

Dont forget : To follow the blog, follow my challenge, coment me ! :)

Much loove for all <3





1 comment :