As you can see in this blog are dy pair of hands that share the models :) Now we have decided a challenge : 354 challenge! that means in 365 days we are going to try hard to bring new models.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Short and Cute nails ! Day 10 of 365 Days of nail art callenge

Do not worry of your short nails design.
They can be cute too. See mine! I love them now!
Got inspiration from a Hollywood Nail Designer , 3 days ago i cut my nails because one of my nails broke.
So i had no other choise. I will grow them again.
I am going to buy some vitamines for nails , they are breaking so fast :(
I made a simple nail design, after re-thinking i added somerhinestone on them.
My nails are shinning, hope you try the model.
Is very easy : you need to add a transparent white base coat, make the particions with black nail pennel , 
add the rhinestone and finally add the top coat. 
You can do everything by yourself :)
Thank you.


No comments :

Post a Comment